Toot Skooters ~ Baby, Maternity & Gift's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    A little about me...

    Hello…. My name is Billi. I live in rural Iowa (BRRRRRR) and I am married to Scott . We are the very PROUD parents of 5 children: Tara, 19, Kris and Kyle (the twins) 16 , Cody 15 and Alex 15 . We are also so happy to be the proudest grandparents of 2 very beautiful little girls, Sofia 2 and Andrea 5 months. They are the Love of my Life. I always say .... "when she took her first breath, my heart started to beat again" So this has been quite an eventful year ! It all started in March when I saw that Sofia loved her animals so much that I decided to draw them for her. Everything has absolutely snowballed since . I have designed and imported my own line of baby crib shoes as well as my light up toddlers shoes. I carry a high quality leather mary jane with soles that light up when the child takes a step. These come in in 2 styles/colors for girls as well as a boys & girls sandal. I also carry my adorable leather baby moccasins in pink and blue. All have Velcro closure for easy on & off and are orthotically perfect for the beginning walker. I also have my signature T Shirts that I have had my drawings/pet caricatures screen printed on to. Children absolutely LOVE the pets and refer to them as their "friends". These drawings are part of the illustrations that will be featured in a short story that I am writing and "Lucky" is the beginning of a line called Zoo Skooters that will be promoted in zoos in the mid west.

    No comments: